Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2015



BioPoem

3 Adjectives that describe me…

Hilarious, Motivated, Respectful
2-3 things
Lover of…

Cheese fries, S’Mores, Movies
Who feels…

READY for the school year
Who wonders…

Am I giving the students the best that they deserve?
Who fears…

Letting my loved ones down.
Who would like to…

Travel around the world and visit other teachers and students.
Who is able to…

Put a smile on anyone’s face!
Who dreams…

Of winning the lottery...so I dont have to work anymore!






Mr. Rivera,
Hilarious, Motivated, and Respectful,
Lover of Cheese Fries, S’Mores, and Movies
Who feels ready for the upcoming school year!
Who wonders “Am I giving the students the best they deserve?”
Who fears letting his loved ones down,
Who would like to travel the world visiting other teachers and students
Who is able to put a smile on anyone’s face!
Who dreams of winning the lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment